Inventory management in Job Work

Hi there I am Computer Repairer… we Receive Computers for repairing from the Party and after repairing send them back … it means my vendor and customer is same…
so is it possible to make entry and track record for receiving material… also for sold material… please check below material entry details …

use sales invoices and delivery notes.

when receiving the material, enter it as a sales invoice. this will show as qty to deliver in the inventory items tab.
after completing the repairs, edit the invoice and add any additional parts to be billed.
then make a delivery note for the invoice.

See What Is my need of accounting —First We Receive material as given----> as the material is ready we create Delivery–>> After Confirmation quantity of Okay material we Create Quotation-----> received Work-order from customer —> create Invoice end …

now if received 10 deferent item and delivered or invoiced only 4 item how to track ?

You would need to record the 10 items received separately / individually.

It is not clear from what you have written exactly what you are trying to do or how. Are you asking about recording parts you keep in inventory for repair of computers? Or are you asking about tracking the repairable computers?

If the first, these would be inventory items. You would enter your purchases as purchase invoices and then enter them on sales invoices as they are used for repairs.

If the second, these repairable computers are not inventory at all. They remain the customer’s property. So your statement that the vendor and customer are the same does not make sense. The owner of the repairable computer is the customer. The supplier (vendor) is whoever sells you the repair parts. Now, these might be the same entity, but they must be entered separately as customer and supplier.