Inventory items history

Hi Sir,

I would like to know specific product i have quoted and invoiced to customers as well as purchased from which supplier at what price. Is there any method to generate this kind of report?

Please advise and your kind help is very highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Khoiron

1 Like

There is the Sales Invoice Totals by Item report. But there really is no way to obtain a history of an item. No search function searches line items in transactions. And sales quotes are not financial transactions in the first place.

Hi Tut,

thanks for your prompt reply. I know sales quote is not financial transaction, but there will be very useful if we can trace who do we quote and sold for future/next transaction

Hi Tut,
Any chance there will be any improvement on the inventory item history search? It is quite important for me (and I assume many others) to be able to input an inventory item code and be able to see all previous sales quotes, purchase orders, purchase quotes. Right now, I cannot see a list of the inventory items I have on order, and it makes it difficult to reconcile with suppliers. It is also important to see what I previously quoted, to whom, at which price. I realize that it will be as far as manager will go in that direction, and I may need another solution.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the developer, so I do not know.