Installation Problem

When I am trying to reinstall the software in my laptop, pop up is showing
Invalid Drive H:
I have no such drive in my laptop.

Can you explain a bit more about why you are re-installing?

If the installer program is mentioning drive H:, then you either had a drive H: at some time or are not using the official install program

And show the screen(s) before the error message pops up or move the error message box away from the install screen

Can anyone help me out, it is urgent. I will remain obliged for ever.

Earlier EXE file was deleted. I had never drive H:

Software is downloaded.

This is the screen shot moving the error massage. Kindly let me know, if you want any other information.

I would delete the downloaded package, download it again to the download folder, not the desktop and then try the install again.
Keep a copy of all of the images especially the one showing the folder where the install will take place

In your 1st post you indicate the download of the x86 (32 bit) edition and in this 1 you indicate the x64 (64 bit) edition. First check if your Windows edition is 32 or 64 bit. You cannot install a 64 bit program on Windows 32 bit.

If you have card slots on your PC or laptop, these can show up as drives sometimes. Did you install windows from a pen drive by any chance? If so, Windows can sometimes ee this as the default boot drive. Have a look in your BIOS as well to see if your boot drive is allocated correctly

Thank you all, your advise has helped me a lot. I have successfully reinstalled the package. Now, kindly help me how I will import data, the file name. Thanks once again.

Depending on what version you were using, the file name is the business name or a string of hexadecimal characters with the extension .manager

As you have not explained why you have reinstalled, it is not possible to say more

Happy to inform, data has been recovered and now everythingh has been resolved.

I am really obliged to you all for your support and cooperation. Thanks!

Can you explain gow you resolved the issue as it might be of use to another user who encounters a similar problem?

I have just followed the steps suggested by you and the problem resolved. Initially I made one mistake that before uninstalling it from control panel, I was trying to download the software and I think that is why it was searching H:. However, after uninstalling, the problem resolved.