I used Manager for a short time and it’s great so many great features. Well done! There are always room for improvement to make a great software even greater… Here are some improvement suggestions.
- Put update and delete buttons on the top as well as the bottom. The same goes for batch update, find and recode etc. This will speed things up.
- Implement short keys that could be change and saved to a user preset. This will help save heaps of time and save us from repetitive movement and be kinder to our bodies.
- Being able to change the order of the modules Bank Accounts, Cash Accounts, Reports, etc
- Be able to change the amount of posts that shows up under find/recode, batch delete etc. If I had an option of showing all then I didn’t have to do one page at a time if I have many transactions.
- Batch find and recode for description in payments/receipts …
- Be able to recode a account directly in the list so add rows for tax and Account like”row” view excel a
- Import to cash account and do find and recode the same way as with a bank account. For example if I use a different private credit card and there are posts direct in to a cash account that I can export to speed up my workflow. I know I can convert a cash account into a bank account and do it that way. Would be easier if I could import directly to a cash account.
- Add depreciation rate type per year 10, 20,40,50,60,70,80,90 % so I don’t have to calculate be myself.
- Export payments with Account (sales etc) and payee
- Rename Account for bank account to Account Bank and Cash
- Be able to have handle multi currency directly in a bank or cash account
- Be able to show the currency on and invoice without having to create a new currency account
- Make it possible to get notices to update and to update within Manager desktop
- Be able to chose calender year like 2018 etc or financial year 17/18 or month for reports that would speed up things
- Be able to batch update reports periods for example year 18 or 17/18 with our without months