As mentioned several times before, amazing software. Spreading like wild fire amongst my friends. Just though id give some input ideas in case you thought they were worth looking into.
- Employee codes (for when you introduce the payroll section so employee related expenses could be easily categorized and audited)
- It would be helpful to have sales invoice and supplier invoice sections to show customer and supplier codes with their names. This would help search using just the codes (which is currently not happening).
- The ability to move between sales/purchase invoice with the arrow keys on the keyboard for faster entry. Right now using the mouse for all that movement is really making things slow.
- When cloning supplier invoices, the dates are not cloned (instead the current date appears). it would be nice if the dates could also be cloned similar to the sales invoice.
- Having to enter the due date each time is a pain. Could it be possible to have the due date be set as the issue date as standard. then if the date needs to be diff, it could be entered and that wouldn’t add burden to the person having to enter a new date but will definitely lessen the burden for those who do not want to change the due date.
- The ability to sort data by headings. (such as Customer Name, Customer Code, Date, Amount etc)
- Ability to upload data (such as customer/supplier data, account entries, journal entries etc).
- Easier copy-paste flexibility in order to simply take data off excel in the required format and paste (as oppose to doing it one cell at a time).
- Even after a payment has been received/paid, it would be nice to know how many days it took to receive/pay that item to get a better idea of individual payback periods.
But again, the software even as it is now, is simply amazing!
Thanks for putting up such a great software for free!