Import Sales from my POS Software

Hello…

I’m using POS Software and I’d like to import sales, purchase, payments… etc…My software send all info in XML format how can I integrated with this software

Regards

you cannot.
at the end of the day enter a consolidated single transaction in Manager.

1 Like

Hi,

The Manager.io API works via JSON. To see API, intuitive, use http://www.youraddress.com:Port/api (e.g www.abc.com:81/api ) login with your admin details and you click through json feeds (Note: You can only do API with server edition)

You can create sales quotes, purchase orders, etc using api GET, PUT, POST and DELETE

What language do you use? Here are examples in php

David

this is not applicable to the desktop edition of Manager.

is there any way to import sales from my POS machine data which is stored in ms-access database?

No. If you are using a POS system, just enter a summary in Manager.

If anything @Lubos also advises to just enter the summaries of POS into Manager for accounting purposes (that is what Manager is great at), because there is a danger that you will flood your database and slow down Manager too much if too many transactions.

Most of our supported businesses use Manager but use a separate POS application from which they just enter the total sales per item group, cost of sales by similar item groups and in Assets created similar item groups that balance with bank and cash accounts.

This works like a charm and their POS systems retain the very detailed transactions for auditing purposes.