I just created a Manager.io API Library for PHP

Hey guys please check my GitHub - kennethmervin01/managerio: Manager.io API Helper
I create an API library for PHP. Hope this will help :smiley:

Example:
You can add customer to you manager.io by just passing an array to Customer class

$customer = new Managerio\Customer();
$customer_data = array(
    "Name" => "Bruce Wayne XXIX", // Full Name of the Customer
    "BillingAddress" => "Gotham", // Full Billing Address
    "Email" =>  "baty4@gmail.com", // Email 
    "BusinessIdentifier" =>  "001 001 511", // Business Identifier (TIN,TAX ID , etc)
    "StartingBalanceType" => "Credit" // Default Value of Manager.io
);

/**
 * Add Customer
 * It will return the new json link of the new customer in Manager.io.  
 * You can save it to your database  so you can have a connection between manager.io and your current app.      
*/
$new_customer = $customer->addCustomer($customer_data); 
2 Likes

hello @Kenneth_Mervin are still available? I needed some help in your api library

It looks like it hasn’t been updated in the 4 years since. There are no new commits on the GitHub repository.

The typical place to ask for help on such things though is to create a new issue on GitHub. For this repository you can do that here: Issues · kennethmervin01/managerio · GitHub

Manager forum is not the best place to ask technical questions, especially for an unofficial API library :slight_smile: GitHub would be the more relevant place.

i wonder why the developers just dont like API and enabling or supporting API implementations of the prodcut.

The developer created the Manager API. This topic was about a library created by a user years ago.

so is the APi usable currently and working just as well. i could try creating some implementation to pull and create data into manager. if that works great, especially for new customers, invoices and payments, it would be fantastic news.

The REST API works well, and it’s self-documenting. Visiting an endpoint in your browser will show you the JSON response that you can expect to receive from that endpoint.

Set up a test business and use that to experiment without the risk of modifying your live data.

If you’re unfamiliar with how a REST API works (as this is a generic thing that applies not just to Manager), that’s beyond the scope of this forum and worth you doing some research on elsewhere. :slight_smile:

when i visit the /api link, i see nothing else.
unless i am seeing something else

Show some screenshots of what you see so other users can help you.

this is what i see.
ckilcking on the key
i see this

That’s everything there’s to know about an API plus some more.

It seems like you might want to hire a developer to help you with what you are trying to achieve.

1 Like

As Ealfardan mentioned, this is plenty of information for a developer familiar with using a REST API.

Hiring a developer to assist you will be the best solution :slight_smile: