I am not using Internet Explorer. How to download via Chrome for Windows 7

I am not using Internet Explorer. How to download via Chrome for Windows 7

You dont need Internet explorer to download manager if that is what you are asking. Just download it like you normally would.

https://www.manager.io/desktop/download/

I downloaded the software but during installation i get the message - Manager can not be installed on system with internet explorer version lower than 9. Screen shot is attached herewith. Can you please help me out.

That message was a way of determining whether your system met minimum standards. IE 9 was the highest version for Windows XP, which is no longer supported by Manager. Are you actually running Windows 7? If so, you should not have any trouble.

Also, before posting a question, search the forum. This has been answered previously. For example: Issue while Installing on Windows 7. IE 9 or Higher Required.

If you are using Windows 7 and you running IE8 which is the default IE version that Windows 7 comes pre-installed with, then you will get this error message. Manager uses IE in the backend even if you don’t use IE yourself. And Manager requires at least version 9. Windows 7 supports IE11 if you update IE.

Please run windows updates and completely and fully update your Windows. It is essential to have Windows fully updated to ensure that your system is as secure as possible. Running Windows updates will update IE to the latest version.