How can I hide summary?

Can I hide summary from showing all financial details in desktop version?

No.

And to add to that, since the desktop version is single user, I can’t think of any reason you’d want to hide the information from yourself :smile:

Well, “No” was short and sweet. :blush: Thanks for the reply.
I asked the question because yesterday while looking up a price on a product in manager, I had two other people looking at the screen as well and there for the world to see, were my banking details. Your point about a single user version is valid, so, this single user will just have to furtively sneak off to the toilet with his netbook and check info there in future! :smile:

@vince, I certainly didn’t mean to be rude with my short answer. I hope you didn’t take it that way. I tend to be wordy when I respond to posts on this forum, so I was trying to say no more than necessary. :wink:

I’ve always found the Summary to be one of Manager’s best features. Like an instant P&L statement and balance sheet all in one. Plus, it’s a great way to check whether you’ve entered unfamiliar transactions correctly.

Welcome to our community.

@Tut, absolutely no offence taken friend. Your one word told me all I needed to know. :sunglasses:

Being a new user to manager I’ll just have to be more aware when opening the program not to do so in company.

@Tut @lubos

it is an idea that a button appear on summary page that show and hide details of business i think most of users and i am also have need it . please put it in ideas catagory

Thanks

The server version has the ability to restrict user access, it is likely you will need to purchase that to achieve what you want.

Also see

Hi Vince,

You can set a custom dates which is not cover your active years on summary page. Then the number may return to zero. This might be helpful

1 Like

@FerhatAL

What an idea bro. its not a solution but it work as “something is better then nothing”.

Thanks

You are welcome :wink: