DESKTOP EDITION CLOUD EDITION SERVER EDITION GUIDES FORUM

How can I hide summary?

Can I hide summary from showing all financial details in desktop version?

No.

And to add to that, since the desktop version is single user, I can’t think of any reason you’d want to hide the information from yourself :smile:

Well, “No” was short and sweet. :blush: Thanks for the reply.
I asked the question because yesterday while looking up a price on a product in manager, I had two other people looking at the screen as well and there for the world to see, were my banking details. Your point about a single user version is valid, so, this single user will just have to furtively sneak off to the toilet with his netbook and check info there in future! :smile:

@vince, I certainly didn’t mean to be rude with my short answer. I hope you didn’t take it that way. I tend to be wordy when I respond to posts on this forum, so I was trying to say no more than necessary. :wink:

I’ve always found the Summary to be one of Manager’s best features. Like an instant P&L statement and balance sheet all in one. Plus, it’s a great way to check whether you’ve entered unfamiliar transactions correctly.

Welcome to our community.

@Tut, absolutely no offence taken friend. Your one word told me all I needed to know. :sunglasses:

Being a new user to manager I’ll just have to be more aware when opening the program not to do so in company.