Hierarchy of bank accounts posssible?

I’m importing an entity currently in QuickBooks into Manager as an experiment. I’ve run into a snag: the entity has numerous bank accounts organized into super-accounts and sub-accounts. For example, one of the super-accounts is “Vanguard Funds” and the three sub-accounts are “Taxable Bond Funds”, “Tax-Exempt Bond Funds”, and “Municipal Money Market Fund”.

Does the current version of Manager support a bank account as a sub-account of another bank account?

P.S. Congrats to the Manager software development team for a fine piece of work. It’s very interesting to compare and contrast Manager with QuickBooks. I’ve only just begun. :grinning:

As a new user please start by reading the Guides and searching the forum. One of the posts already present is this one.

You can assign bank accounts to custom control accounts. (Read about those in the Guides.) But mutual funds are not bank accounts. Treating them as such in Manager will lead to trouble. Search the forum for several discussions about investments in securities. Various users have explained their approaches. The developer has also hinted at a forthcoming module specifically for securities investments.