Hiding Item Code

Dear,

Is it possible to hide the item so that it only appears when I need it? What I did was try to remove the item code, but then I have to check it manually in the future. Is there an option similar to the “Column line number,” where you can simply check a box to show it, and uncheck the box to hide it?

Hi @ritchie,

I was going to point out to Inventory Items Edit form but it turns out that Item Code will always appear when supplied, either in a separate column or combined with Item Name.

Personally, I think if you are coding your items, you would want these codes to show everywhere but I can’t force my views on everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Fortunately, this isn’t an issue since we have Themes and Theme Enhancer which will help you get the display format you need.

https://forum.manager.io/t/theme-enhancer-v3/64873?u=ealfardan

I’m still going to add this to ideas because this part of the system is not intuitive

Hi just wondering if this happened