Form Default : Date

Can it be changed that If we choose “today” as form default, it would mean that every new entry will have the current date and not the date when you set the Form default?

Kindly consider in Custom Fields also.

Or add a general relative date option such as Datepicker Defaults - Feature Request - #2 by Patch

@ibadlon, this capability is already built into the program. See the second Note in this Guide: Set form defaults | Manager.

Yes. However the request was to enable to program to be able to pick automatically the current day if you set the form default for the date picker as “Today”. Otherwise, enable the program to be able to set a current date as default

Maybe you didn’t understand my response. The program always defaults to the current date. That is what Today means.

1 Like

Perhaps you could help me how to be able to set default date as today, and getting the date of the next day for the next day transaction and so on.

I posted this because it came to my attention that it did not pick the current date, and instead it picks the date to which i set the default date.

For the third time, @ibadlon, the program already does what you are asking. I am closing this topic.