Greetings Manager Community,
• By default, All transactions are arranged by the date. So the transaction with most recent date appears on top and old dates on bottom. But If there are multiple transactions in the same date, this arrangement method doesn’t seems to work very well.
For Example , if i make transactions in this order
here the most recent transaction is 3 Receipt which should be arranged on top of all older transactions. But instead, manager shows 1 payment (oldest transaction) at the top and 3 Receipt ( most recent transaction ) at the bottom.
This does not have any impact on the final balance, but it makes the balance history display incorrectly.
More explanation how it makes balance history incorrect:
I will re-use my example above.
- First Transaction is payment of 100 this makes my balance -100 (manager shows -100)
- Second Transaction is payment of 100 that makes my balance -200 (manager shows 0)
- Third Transaction is receipt of 100 that makes my balance -100 (manager shows +100)
- Final Balance is -100 (manager shows -100)
Final words : Manager displays same-day transactions in descending order (oldest on top) it should display them in ascending order (newest on top.)