Find & Recode to Control Accounts

Hello,

For finding and recoding bank transactions, it appears that it is not possible to recategorise a transaction to a control account (e.g. supplier, customer etc.). Is there plans for this feature to be implemented in the future? It would be very handy.

FYI am running manager version 20.10.74

I stumbled upon your post as I am searching for a solution. I think may we may need to get this topic into ideas.

I want to allocate transactions that should been processed to a supplier account. I thought I was going to do it quicker via Find & Recode function but I could not allocate to the Creditors control account.

I do not think the solution requires a whole new implementation as it is already being implemented on the Payment form. The moment one selects Accounts Payable the supplier dropbox appears to select the relevant supplier.
supplier-manager

Find & Recode is very old feature at this point. Iā€™m planning to create something generic that would work across all tabs and all fields. Not just receipts and payments and specific fields only.

4 Likes

Thank you @lubos . I have linked the topic as the same solution will address it.

Maybe when we have this new find & recode functionality, maybe then we can limit access to batch operations to administrator accounts only.