ETA on Status, Progress of Orders and Customer Portal Completion

Any idea when the Sales Orders Status and Progress chart will be implemented as this is the main aspect limiting the functionality of the new Sales Funnel Management system that is being introduced.

With regards to the Customer Portal, really keen to start using that, but missing two key functions. No ability for the customer to download a pdf copy and the lack of user/pass authentication is a cyber security issue.

There are other aspects of the customer portal and the Sales Funnel Management functionality that at some point will hopefully be introduced to further improve, but the lack of the above key functions means that both of these new exciting features are not ready for use in a production environment. Thanks.

1 Like

Agreed. The customer portal needs authentication. Perhaps the customers could have a normal login for the managerio URL, but have the option when creating an account to have a Customer Group. (Administrator/Restricted User/Customer).

@lubos This for me is a change needed ASAP, even just password authentication for customer portals would be great & needed.

I don’t usually bump up topics, but I would like to roll out the Customer Portal to my clients quite soon, so I really need an ETA on when the Customer Portal will be ready. In addition to the two requests (saving as pdf and authentication), giving the clients the ability to upload their PO and approve quotes would make it practical for the portal to be put into production use.

Also Sales order status and completion is vital for the whole sales funnel to work optimally. Thank you.