Customer portals

Was wondering if we can have statements in customer portals. Feels like its the missing piece. Customers always request statements than a list of invoices showing individual balances. Thanks @lubos

6 Likes

That will truly be very good.

This feature has been in my mind for years and would be more fantastic and would add value to Manager.io. @Lubos, such features like this will make the software the first choice program for SMEs in the global market.

There is going to be more work done on customer portals this year… they are going to get a lot more useful and easier to access for customers too.

8 Likes

Great !

good, weldone

Maybe a separate topic needed:
Please can some thought be put into how the link to the customer’s portal can be automatically included in email templates.

This will allow the customer to automatically receive portal link information when documents are emailed to portal enabled customers.

Or

Can this already be done by some clever code being inputted into the email templates ?

I am looking forward to more work being done on the Customer Portal as it has such great potential that is currently not being realised.

If you could enable clients to approve quotes or better yet upload purchase orders (which in effect would approve the quotes), this would be brilliant. I would love for Manager to email clients that unpaid invoices are overdue or quotes are awaiting a response! I am looking to see if I can do this within my helpdesk, but it would be preferable to do this within Manager Customer Portal itself. So let me know if this is something you are doing or if I need to find a way to do this within my helpdesk.

Do you have any ETA on when you are doing more work on the Customer Portal? I have already linked up the Customer Portal to my Helpdesk system and was planning to go live in July, as linking up the portal to the helpdesk has solved my biggest concern - i.e. lack of client login. Now they have to login to the helpdesk first and they never see the Customer Portal url as it’s embedded within the helpdesk.

If you are going to be working on the portal imminently, I would rather wait until you have done that - especially as I don’t know what changes you are going to implement. So would be very helpful to know when you are starting this work and also what is being introduced. Thanks