Emails with letter heads

As i am using letterhead A4 papers to print my invoices/delivery/credit note and all others i need to be able to send Emails with my letterhead containing my Logo and business details.
I tried to insert the Logo as by Default, it works fine with Emails but it double print on the otrhers.
Is there any way of using my company details in Emails, without effecting the others.
Thank you

1 Like

Your question is not clear.

Do you mean that you are using pre-printed stationery, with logo and business details already present? When you write “double print,” are you referring to one appearance on the pre-printed stationery and a second appearance printed by the program? So you want the program to leave logo and business details off when printing to paper? That would require a custom theme on which those details were eliminated. You would have to select one theme when emailing transactions and the custom theme (without logo and details) when printing. There is no way to use the same theme and have the program selectively include different content.

Thank you for the prompt response
Do you mean that you are using pre-printed stationery, with logo and business details already present? When you write “double print,” are you referring to one appearance on the pre-printed stationery and a second appearance printed by the program? ANSWER : YES
** So you want the program to leave logo and business details off when printing to paper ( Pre printed stationery)? ** ANSWER YES
You would have to select one theme when emailing transactions and the custom theme (without logo and details) when printing. There is no way to use the same theme and have the program selectively include different content ANSWER: I do agree with you.
I want to be able to send Emails to customers to include COMPANY LOGO AND COMPANY INFORMATION.
. We tried your suggestion, but did not work, as I copied a theme and tried to modify, being not knowledgeable with your system or coding system, i was unable to modify. Is there anyway to remedy this issue, and or to introduce me to someone who can do it professionally and to be able to use his/her services in the future also.
Your system is still understudy in my company, and by the end of Feb. 2020 ( If successful) will implement in our head office and other branches in Africa

You need to find a local programmer with ability to code Liquid. Most competent web designers could do this. Note that troubleshooting and debugging of custom themes is your own responsibility and is generally not supported on the forum.