Emailing invoices from Manager

when I email an Invoice to a customer through Manager, can I have it show up on my Outlook as sent, so I have record that it was sent. And have the emailed pdf show in my sent items as well.

Perhaps you should print to PDF and then attach the PDF file to an email originated in Outlook. That keeps Manager out of the email process entirely and lets you handle the invoice email like any other via your Outlook account.

Thanks Tut, that’s what I have been doing, just trying to simplify.

I understand. I guess it all depends on what you think is simpler. :wink: I’d rather deal with only one program sending emails, especially something as important as invoices. I just prefer to have complete control.

makes sense, probably safer. thanks again

The main reason why Manager doesn’t integrate with email clients is that there are simply too many of them and no standard interface. Outlook is not even as popular as it has been 10 years ago. Most users use web-based email clients such as Gmail.

It’s actually more likely Manager will become full-blown email client than being integrated with other email clients.

Zawinski’s law of software envelopment:

Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.

Funny but there is a bit of truth in it.