Email template spacing wrong

I think since the most recent update, my custom email template that I’ve always used has lost its spacing. I’ve tried retyping it but it’s now showing on the email as all the text lines run together, which doesn’t look very professional (especially as I work in proofreading and editing!).

Any thoughts on how I can change the layout?

Thank you in advance.

This is an example -

Dear xxxx Please find attached the invoice for the proofreading work I have carried out for xxx. I would be grateful if you could let me know when you have paid so that I can confirm that it has reached my bank account. Many thanks Sarah

Previously, it would have looked like this and it’s still how I see it in the template but it’s not how it’s sent -

Dear xxxx

Please find attached the invoice for the proofreading work I have carried out for xxx.

I would be grateful if you could let me know when you have paid so that I can confirm that it has reached my bank account.

Many thanks

Sarah

Try this:

Dear xxxx <br><br>Please find attached the invoice for the proofreading work I have carried out for xxx. <br><br>I would be grateful if you could let me know when you have paid so that I can confirm that it has reached my bank account.<br><br> Many thanks Sarah

By using <br> you use html-language code.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Brilliant. Thank you! That’s perfect.

under Email settings in Manager you will find Email sending format

if you have set the HTML option you will have to use html tags to control how the email would look visually. if you are not familiar with html, you could just set the Plain text option and save your email templates however you like.

1 Like