Determine inventory locations according to users

my regards
It is extremely necessary to identify warehouse and inventory locations for users
I may have to do an extra activity because of the mistakes the warehouse keepers made in choosing their locations

Give them an incentive to get it right - if there are no errors in the month, pay them a bonus

1 Like

How do you discover that an official at one site was distributing goods from another site?
It requires seriousness
Without this information, its place in accounting work may be poor, especially since everyone depends on warehouses
It is necessary to increase the security not only of user sites

I sincerely think that you should look for a warehouse management application or an ERP with warehouse functions. Manager is an accounting application with basic inventory management functions.

Also you would need to use the Cloud or Server versions if you want to know what different users are doing (could be checked via history) and also to restrict users to limited actions they can perform.

1 Like

I don’t think he needs to get another accounting software if this issue is the only issue he has with Manager. The ability to restrict users to locations (and Divisions) can be added and should be added. Adding that ability would improve the accuracy and reliability of divisional and locational accounting data.

6 Likes

Dears , this is important topic for Companies using Cloud Version ,

If we able to restrict User and give them access only on specific Warehouse location , It can be useful for managing and control inventory and sales . I can provide same points here

• for manufacture they can create a new warehouse for Finishing goods when sales man create a sales order in item column they can see only Items ready for sale , but now raw materials also listed in sales transactions which is not for sale ,
  • Sometimes the company don’t want to Share sales information like price and special discount ,… between users and Locations , so other user have limit access about Qty and sales they able two see only own record ,

currently this function works for Bank and cash Account , when we select Bank and cash account we have option to select specific Bank so this User can see only these transactions related to this bank which selected,

may one of forum members able to rewriting this topic in better ways , and provide to the Idea section , Thank
user limitation

This is already in the ideas cateogry: Restrict Users from Warehouses/Locations. I am closing this topic.

1 Like