Customized Software

I need changes in the software as per my requirement are you able to upgrade desktop version for my use. if yes how much you will charge. Thanks

what are your requirements that Manager does not have already?

I need full control with minimum efforts as we have open different companies for different products i need it in same company window when i create invoice i will able to put each product in single invoice. it record expanse for for each company separately. it have the rout for customers we able to print reports for each company and rout separately and total business report. have warehousing option to locate products in different places. just like these. One business will control multiple companies.

how will you make a single sales invoice for all the companies when all the companies have different registration details?

we have distribution agreements with different companies and we sales there products under our banner in Manager we are unable to analysis the company until wee open a new company for it as all product list will be shown as single company . by opening a new company it will required to start from zero. what i need when i entered a product i must attached it with a company when i want to analysis my business i well able to analysis each contract separately. i also need invoice as per my requirement.

Manager is very good software but it works well when you are in simple business but when you shifted to distribution business it has some short comings. in my above discussion company means " the company which has agreement with us for distribution of there goods i need a software which fulfill my all requirements like finance, warehousing, HR, fleet management, routs managements and so on. i am using the manage from the last one year and find it the best for new users now i want to upgrade to new level there i need yours assistance in this regards.

You may find that using Tracking Codes (under Settings) allows you to separate each sub-business that you represent.

27 pm

Using these, you would set up just one business in Manager, but all of the companies that you have distribution agreements with would be set up and represented by a Tracking Code.

Try creating a test business and play around with this option, to see if it might suit your needs.

The developer does not provide any software customization services. Read the Guides to see what can be done with the program. It is quite flexible.

But i want to pay for customization are you able to discuss it with management

Please re-read "The developer does not provide any software customization services", regardless of you wanting to pay or not…

What you are asking for is corporate consolidation capabilities - this has been discussed as a potential future feature - in the meantime the suggestion with regards to tracking codes should be investigated.

Single Manager business with single invoice including products from different distributors

Each distributors product performance can be analysed

By using Custom Control accounts each distributors inventory can be tallied separately.

0000000 Bug 6

This can all be managed via proper setup within the inventory item.

0000000 Bug 6a

Therefore " as required " you have full control with minimum effort with different distributor products on the one invoice which enables analysis by distributor.

Activate under Setting - Inventory locations.

Everything that you have requested - can already be done without any need for customisation.