Customization of the system

Dear sir
I Wes searching for your Email but I didn’t found it
Is it possible to customize this system to suite my business. Also is there is branch Feature to the company

Khalid

1 Like

All support for Manager comes via this forum. You can customize Manager in many ways. Read the Guides: Guides | Manager. See especially the Guides under the first four headings. Company branches are probably best handled with tracking codes. See Use divisions for the Profit and Loss Statement | Manager in the section on Structuring Accounts.

Thank you for your respond
What I mean about customize is to add new features on the system as I’m ringing vehicle work shop business I need to record the vehicle and link it to the customer and invoice the vehicle and add the mileage increase.

For the branch can each branch create there own invoice and expense and purchase and also transfer inventory between branch

Khalid

The best way to see if Manager is a good fit for your business, is to download a copy to your desktop and experiment with various transactions to see how they work.

Manager can be used by many different businesses but whether it fits your needs can only decided by you

You cannot add any features. And no one will add features only for you. But you can select the features to use. As I said before, read the Guides.

You can do many things with custom fields. Despite their name, custom fields are not custom program features. They are only fields that you add using built-in capabilities of the program.

1 Like