Customer codes for recurring sales invoices

It is requested to please add Customer Code in Reoccuring Sales Invoice. It is difficult to identify the Customer if name is same.

@Rajwani, your suggestion was moved to a new topic. It had nothing to do with batch operations.

I moved it to the ideas category.

1 Like

@Tut Thank you, apprecaited!

Please add Customer Code in Late Payment Fee tab also.

What “Late Payment Fee tab” - there is no such thing in Manager?

Yes, there is:

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 11.26.25 AM

Oops - ignorance is bliss :frowning:

Added to the latest version (21.11.70)

1 Like

Please add the same option in Sales Order also.

That would not make sense because it does not involve financial transactions and mostly is an internal document. See the guide on Create Sales Orders where it states:

A sales order records an order from a customer, usually for internal purposes. Strictly speaking, it is not an accounting transaction and has no financial or inventory impact. It does not involve actual provision of services, movement of inventory, or payment of money. In fact, it is not really necessary at all, but can be used for a variety of purposes:

I understand its an internal document which ultimately leads to a financial document i.e Sales Invoices etc.

In addition, a concern was mentioned that with code number it is easy to search customer and use Copy to options effectively otherwise it is really difficult to trace the record to convert into transaction.

It is already there.

Its not there in Sales Orders tab.

@Rajwani, you already hijacked this topic once by adding a request unrelated to the subject. Now you are trying again. If you want to request new features, start a new topic. I am closing this one.