Customer Codes | All related tabs

Please add Customer codes in all related tabs where one has option to search or select customer.

They are already present wherever a customer can be selected. For example:

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.26.40 AM

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.27.24 AM

Thank you for your response. It was also added in most of the tabs, if I am not mistaken.

The drop down menu is working for selection however search field is not working and not displaying in Sales Order tabs list.

The search function works exactly as designed. It searches what is displayed, not content of transactions or entries that are not displayed.

Agreed, this is the reason it is requested to add code with name as it is displayed in other tabs after recent modifications. Thanks!

We would appreciate if Customer Code is added to Sales Order tab as requested above.

Not sure what you are asking because it is already in Sales Order.

@Rajwani, please do not repeat your request. That will not increase the chance it will be adopted. Doing this violates the rules of the forum.

@Tut I do respect the protocols, apologies if I have breach the rules. Earlier, there was some confusion in the understanding for the request and later there was silence.

Now, we got the confirmation; we can wait for the time being. Thank you!

@Rajwani, you quoted me out of context. I did not say your request would be adopted. I said that multiple requests in violation of forum rules would “not increase the chance it will be adopted.”