Custome Fileld calculation

please help me…

I need in Total amount with multiple column calculations like
daysqtyunit price

In this sales invoice, “Days” is custom field and rest of them are built in.

please help or suggest custom theme

Why don’t you use compound units and save yourself the trouble?

Example:

Description Date from Date to Qty Units Price Amount
So and so
5 meals × 3 days
yesterday tomorrow 15 Meal×Day 10 150

Also, themes will not be of any help to change the final amounts.

Themes will only affect your presentation of information already recorded.

Thanks for your reply,

As per your example:-
How much price for one meal ? (it is not showing per meal price)
Brother, Is there any way to get as I mentioned in the above picture…

Regards,

The Amount is an automated hard-coded equation of Qty * Unit price and therefore it is not possible to add custom field entries such as Days to the equation. I understand that for your tourist-package-invoice you would like to show a short description of the package, the number of days, the number of people (Qty or Pax) and the Price per person (Unit Price). @Ealfardan correctly advised using compound units. To get a result as in screenshot below where Pax is a Custom field showing the number of people:

You need to do the following:

1. Create for each package a Non-Inventory Item. For example Name “DBL CITY VIEW MEAL BB” and “Days” as Unit and Account when sold for example “Sales”, all other fields should remain empty (see screenshot)

1. Replace the Custom field you created for Days with a Custom field with Pax or Qty or any name you like as in the following screenshot:

2. Retain your Arrival and Departure Date custom fields.

3. Create a Sales Invoice as in Screenshot below where for each Unit price you enter the formula as for example 12*330.44 for DBL CITY VIEW MEAL BB.

NOTE: After you Update the Sales Invoice the formula disappears (is explained in the Guides) and only the total amount of 396528 for the 12 Pax per day is shown. See screenshot:

That’s all.

Done. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you very much for your valuable detailed explanation … again and again thanks