Custom Reports

Hi,
Would like to know how to get specific report like detailed purchase invoice, details sales invoice, specific ledger account. etc…

Your help will highly be aprreciated

Raghbir

Using Custom Report it is possible to make Customer Statement Like as:
Date Invoice No Vehicle No Item Name Qty Rate Invoice Total Balance Due Over Due

(Client creates one custom field in Sales Invoice and he enter the Vehicle No.)
Balance Total Amount wanted to show in word also.
Another thinks in the Sales Invoice it is possible to create line wise custom field ?
Client is operating one Petrol Pump.

Custom reports can’t do this and won’t go this far. They are meant for internal reporting.

Not currently possible but it is something I want to add at some point in the future.

Thanks Lubos.
Manager can’t do anything for there internal reporting.?

lubos, can you please provide the community a list of tables with field names ? This would help tremendously, thanks in advance.

Where does it export to when I press the “export” button?
Is there a sum() function or a “group by”?

The list of tables looks like… use “select * from …” to get the list of fields.
GeneralLedgerTransactions
CashTransactions
CashTransactionLines
JournalEntryLines
SalesInvoices
PurchaseInvoices
Customers
Suppliers
Employees

Export button will simply let you save rows is spreadsheet format (TSV)

Group By and Sum() is not yet supported.

Where is the TSV file located?

Thanks for the very fast reply!

TSV file is what you will be able to save from Manager after clicking Export button.

Then you can open TSV file in your spreadsheet program.

Nothing is happening when I click on export, using v16.5.96
But it doesn’t matter, I managed to copy and paste the table into the spreadsheet.

Hi Lubos

Can custom report make the following:

1. combine profit and loss and balance sheet along with director declaration, accountants report, content, note to account, cover page, etc

Custom reports won’t be able to do this.

I think there will be new report type called Complete report which will allow to combine all financial statements including some static documents and cover page to produce single complete report for business.

1 Like

Hi Lubos

that’s a good news. I hope that this would have implemented soon.

As for static documents - it can be edited to suite each entity purpose and also different country have a different reporting format. In Australia, I need a director declaration or trustee declaration, accountant compilation report and note to financial.

I hope that the complete report can be in this orders:
Cover page
Content page
Balance Sheet
Profit and Loss
Note to accounts (can be edited)
Declaration page (can be edited)
Accountant page (can be edited)

I all ways have the P&L before the balance sheet

Hi. I’ve just installed Manager and am very impressed - including that it has an SQL database. I am an IT professional and see many mainstream business applications that are not using the global database standard.
That said, I look forward to having the table details made available for customer reporting.

1 Like

Hi Lubos,

Firstly I think this software is amazing! It does everything that I need.

Do you know when the data structure for the customer reports is going to be made available?

Thanks again,
Paul

Hi guys - Great tool! Does anybody know where i can find documentation on this feature? Thanks!

Not yet implemented, #6 on the roadmap

1 Like

Love to see that warehousing and these features are going to be added. Also can you suggest anything like is it possible from manager to proceed a quick check out in retail sale. I mean i want to generate on the spot invoices for customers in our physical store. Like the barcode one but. Since I’m using cloud edition now i was thinking if any third application could be integrated?

Yes it is, i have been waiting for long time. Hello @lubos when its done??