Custom Report does not show custom field

before in custom reports we were able to add custom fields in the reports but now it does not appear at all
any help with that

I will try to reproduce the issue but what type of record are you trying to select custom field on? Customer, inventory item or something else?

in journal entries and in sales invoices and I think all Iteams

Hmm, I’ve just tried it. When I select Journal Entry, then Custom Fields, another dropdown becomes visible where you can select the actual custom field. So it works for me. What do you see? Can you show the screenshot?

I tried it now and it work fine
sorry for inconvinince

one more quastion
does the line custom field appear in the custom reports or not

Not yet but the plan is to support this too.

1 Like

I have this problem. I created a custom field in expenses claims and in invoices also. When I try to create a custom report it says not matches found.

Im using the latest desktop version

@Polvora, you are posting on an obsolete topic that applied to classic custom fields, before the current implementation was introduced. I am closing this topic.

If you want to raise the question again, please start a new topic. And, since you are asking about custom reports, you need to follow forum rules and post the definition of your best attempt and the results.

You also need to explain any screen shots you include. No one could tell where yours comes from. We don’t know what we are looking at.

Finally, “latest desktop version” is not helpful, because there can be several releases in a day. You need to specify the actual version number.