Custom Fields on Reports

Is it possible to add Custome Fields on Reports (built in) ie Balance Sheet, P&L …?

1 Like

Not at the moment

Are there plans to add custom fields to the standard reports? This would be extremely useful.

For example, I could create a standard Customer Statement showing payment methods below and email directly to the customer from inside Manager. Right now I have to paste a text box with the details and formatting manually before emailing. This is very labour intensive as I have to edit each statement each month before sending it out to the customer using my computer’s email client.

1 Like

That’s already possible. E.g. in settings > custom fields add a text custom field with placement customer, enter data into the custom field in the desired customer under the tab customers and it will appear on the customer statements for that customer.

1 Like

Doesn’t work as expected as I have to add the same text to each customer manually.

Even if I add the text to the form defaults, it won’t show up unless I add the text to individual customer. I need the same standard text on every customer statement Manager generates.

Is this possible?