Currency

I have urgent case please
The main supplier curr is foreign currency and not fixed i create the supplier and deal with his currency in every thing but the cost of inventory showed by his currency i need to transfer it to Aed the base

Have you entered the exchange rates in Settings?

Have you entered your Base Currency in Settings?

Thanks for answer i made the base currency yes and i entered the exchange date every one in his date

It isn’t clear what you meant by “the cost of inventory showed by his currency”

The cost of inventory is an account that shows the cost of inventory sold

Can you show what you mean by posting screen images using a Snipping Tool - easily available in Windows)

I meant i need the inventory to changed from the foreign currency to AED but it doesn’t change although i put the exchange rate

You need the inventory to be changed where?

Please show a screen image of what you think is wrong

Manager handles transactions in multilpe currencies, so it is not possible to guess what you think is wrong from your description - a picture would be much clearer

I made the purchase in foreign currency but i need the cost of item to be in the base currency using the exchange rate

Show the edit screen of the purchase invoice and of the supplier?

If you do not show images of the screen, then I can not help anymore. If you want help, you have to give the information asked for - remember that no one can see what is on your screen except you.

I have no idea what you have entered or how it was entered

Ok i will send

As showen all invoices in EGP

Here in inventory appeared as EGP also i need it AED

As you are using Windows, please use the Windows Snipping tool to capture and display the screen images.

You will find this by searching Snipping in the Windows Search

From what you have shown, I presume that the supplier mok is using the currency EGP, so it is normal that the amounts due to him are dispayed as EGP

They will be translated to AED on the Summary screen and on the Balance Sheet report - this is all normal

No its not changed in the summery

PLease show the Base Currency setting in the Settings tab

Now show the edit screen for on eof the purchase invoices

AND please usethe snipping tool - the photos you show are difficult to make out, thank you. The snipping tool is very easy to use

The Inventory Value Summary report is always in your base currency

Yes that what i need but it is not showing in the base currency

It is - but the values may not be what you want, but as you have not answered my questions and supplied the information I asked for, I can no longer help.

Sorry

Thanks