Control Accounts for different payment methods

I have 4 tipes off payment methods in my bussiness:
Cash sales
Pay Buddy sales
Pay Today Sales
Vouchers Sales
The cash sales I am controlling through my Petty Cash account
Pay Buddy and Pay Today are like credit card sales.
I would like to set up a control account for these where I could capture these sales daily and when I import my bank statement it should then balance out.
Can someone assist with this please.

You can only import a bank statement to one account - so you could not import one bank statement and have the transactions posted to 3 different accounts

To setup the payment accounts like credit cards - see here Set up credit cards | Manager

Ok Thank you I understand that.
But these are swipe payments, so the client will swipe and it will appear in the bank account the next day.
How do I set up these accounts were I could post the swipes daily and then weekly to my bank account

Create a separate account for each one (as a bank account)

Enter the daily sales manually or by importing from a downloaded file
Use the Inter Account Transfer transaction to transfer the balance from the accounts to the bank account each week or whenever you want

Thanks!
If I import my bank statement, where would I take those amounts to then?

That depends on what your bank statement shows -

See here on how to deal with importing inter-account transfers Post inter account transfers from imported bank statements | Manager

Most of the information you are requesting is already available in the guides - this should be your first port of call as you will find quickly the information you need