Connected letter/ connected Character of Bangla

Hi,
I am from Bangladesh, I need to stablished all features of manager is Bangla language. I have created all ledger and all things in Bangla. all are going good (except some of issues). Print preview is good (I did not print yet) when I am doing PDF, every Connected letter/ connected Character of word are broken. is it any idea to solved my issues?

Capture (1st) is report before PDF and Capture (2nd) is PDF view. 2nd is correct view.

First, I believe your screen shots are backwards. Based on the fonts used for the English portions, the first is the PDF and second is the screen view.

Second, if you want to use Bengali, why are you using the program in English, but making some entries in Bengali? The program is currently 51% translated into Bengali. See Set language | Manager.

Third, you say all connected characters are broken. But they all look connected in your two screens shots. Although I cannot read Bengali, I cannot tell the difference between any portions of the text except for style differences between the two fonts. Can you illustrate the problem more clearly?

Thanks, i am meaning about connected letter in 1 screen there are 5 character and 2nd screen is 3 character. (1st woard both screen) the balance 2 character has been Mix. So 2nd screen is correct.
i am translating last 2 days, i am desktop user, should i use latest version or will auto snc when conect internet? Though you are telling 51‰ translate done.

You should update software.

As I said, please illustrate. Vague descriptions of visual problems are not very helpful.

@Tutu , I have translate 100% in Bengali ,
however in Bengali language there is a system to add 2 characters, example. ক+ক =ক্ক i am using ক্ক , but when i am going to PDF mode it is showing কক but it is incorrect in Bengali font. 1st is correct as view mode and 2nd is PDF modeCapture4 Capture3

What I see in your two images is reversal of two characters, not what you described as incorrect doubling:

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.57.48 AM instead of Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 6.58.02 AM

in our Bengali what i am using and most popular writing softwere is AVRO writing. In this softwere this is the process some of 'connecting character ’ should be use after a character and set up before the charecter which you have mentioned. Now i need to solved this issue. For PDF, print preview is looking gooe. I Don’t know what will printing result.

I am sorry, @subrosumon, but you keep not answering my specific questions. Instead, you talk about other things. For example, whatever AVRO does is unrelated to Manager. And you did not address my comment about reversal of characters instead of failure to connect characters properly.

There is no also preview for PDFs in Manager. So I do not know what you are referring to with that comment.

1st is correct 2nd is showing when i has make PDF, i have show only one example, but most of connected character is showing as broken.

But in both your images, the characters are connected.

Writing In Bengali language it is quite difficult and not as Englis, we have connected and joint characte, you can found is connected word within any space. Connected woard can be ক+ া= কা, ে+ ক= কে, but when we right in AVRO we type ক+ে = কে. In other hand joint word is add 2 characte. Single charrecter ক ক will be ক্ক, ব ব will ব্ব, Both of them are broken when it is PDF.

Hi Tut, I am sorry - I can not describe to you clearly, however finally the print view are not exporting exactly to PDF mode for Bengali language, now Bengali is 100% translated. Concerned authority/ developer should work with my PDF issues. in other hand numeric characters are not converting in Bangla. plz have a look also.

@lubos seeking your help.

I can reproduce the issue. This is a bug.

@lubos
SolaimanLipi

SolaimanLipi_Bold

Maybe analysing these font will be usefull to find a solution here.

I’m removing this topic from bugs category on the basis that this issue is in internal PDF generator which is now obsolete.

There is now new approach which doesn’t have this issue. So if you are affected, I recommend using the new approach.