Company Logo not appearing in PDF

Hi

I tried searching the forum but could not come across the issue. I have uploaded a business logo and works fine within the application but when I generate the same as a PDF, the logo disappears except for everything else that stays intact.

What could be wrong from my side?

pdf_

Your logo is probably too large or of a file type not handled by the PDF generator. Make sure it is smaller than 250 KB. PNG format seems to work with the fewest problems. Otherwise, try JPEG. See https://www.manager.io/guides/9834.

Greetings Tut,
The file format used is PNG with size of 8.22 KB.
Also re-uploaded the same but did not work.

Regards,

Maybe your PNG has a transparent background? Try converting it to white background.

Are you sure that is 8.22 KB and not 8.22 MB? 8.22 KB would be almost impossibly small.

Hi Davide & Tut,
I am attaching the logos. Perhaps you can try the same and confirm from your side as well.
Also, please find the screenshot of logo sizes showing in KBs

Logo:

Logo_Transparent:

Screenshot of sizes:
screenshot_of_size

While your electronic file size was, indeed, acceptable, the physical size of your image is larger than a page. Manager’s onscreen display scales this down, but the PDF generator does not. Use an image editor to scale the image to something smaller. I used 2 x 2 inches and it comes out fine.

Thanks Tut, reducing the size worked!
Appreciated.