Change the translation of overdue on my invoice

I have a custom made html template and everything works great except for the fact the “overdue stamp” translation is not a word i want to use. I can not change it in the html. I guess it’s related to the word overdue used in the code of the application. Is there a way for me to change it? It’s not a big deal if it can’t be done but it would be nice

It’s HTML template. You can write there whatever you like. Why can’t you change it in HTML?

Sorry Lubos but i can’t. I have change a lot of text into Dutch but i can’t change this word, i don’t know why that is.

In the html document there is two times the word overdue and i have changed them both into betalingsherinnering but then nothing shows up. And as soon as i change the words into overdue, then i get a stamp in the invoice which says “achterstallig”. This is a one on on a translation of the word overdue which isn’t use in Holland that way.

I have seen in many threads that you know something (or maybe a lot hahaha) of html so therefore i’m so bold to copy-paste the specific part of the html. Maybe you see right away what is going on here… :wink:

Thanks already

Best,
Richard

THE HTML:

{% if overdue %}
              <div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px; margin-bottom: 80px"><span style="color: red; border: 5px solid red; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px; transform:rotate(-15deg); -ms-transform:rotate(-15deg); -moz-transform:rotate(-10deg); -webkit-transform:rotate(-10deg); -o-transform:rotate(-10deg);">{{ strings.overdue | capitalize }}</span></div>
1 Like

I have make a change of overdeu in the translation to betalingsherinnering, I hope it works.

First of all thanks for your help but unfortunately it didn’t work. Nothing changed not even after i uninstalled Dutch (by temporarily go to English) and then put it back to Dutch. I thought maybe this will make your update possible.

You have to update to the newest version, then it will work.

1 Like

Thanks, that did the trick!