Can't import business & bank statements

I have downloaded the versos 21.1.9 Desktop edition.
Whenever i try to import either a business or bank statement the program crush.
I’m using a Macbook with macOS Big Sur version 11.1

Please describe exactly what happens. Include information about what action triggers the crash in each case.

i installed the program in other computer. I have the backup files form other computer saved in a USB.
When I open the program in the new computer, i choose Import Business and when I select the file form the USB, the program crush down,

The same happens when I create a new Business and after creating the bank account, once I try to import the bank statement, the program crushes again

I am sorry, but you need to be more specific about importing your backup file. You wrote, “…when I select the file from the USB.” Do you mean when you first highlight it, when you confirm your selection, or when you click in Manager to import it?

Same questions about the bank statement.

It is very important to understand exactly what triggers the crash. Also, do you see any error messages? If so, post screen shots of them. And please clarify if you mean the program

After i select the file and click to import it, the system crushes (Manager), i do not get any error messages, it simply get closed

I was having this issue too. What fixed it was changing the name of the backup file. The backup filename automatically generated by Manager contained various punctuation including full-stops/periods, which I think were interfering with file recognition. I changed the file name to something simple like backup.manager, and import went smoothly.