Business Identifier

Hi! I’m new here and to the Manager Software and to accounting in general. As I’m starting off with downloading the software to an iMac I noticed that the ‘Business Identifier’ is missing in both the customer details and the business details. How can I add it as a field?

read below.

you could set your country under Business Details and then you can use the custom field provided through localization if one was provided for your country. if not, create a custom field for Customers. https://www.manager.io/guides/8941

Okay so just to get it clear. The Business Identifier is not an option anymore but instead I need to creat a custom field for both the customers details and my own business details that reflect the Business Identifier details I want shown?

like I said, create a custom field manually only if it is not provided in your country localization. all future developments and changes in Manager will be based on the same.

Got it! Can I get your contact details if I need to message you directly about my beginners questions?

everything you need to get started are explained in the guides with illustrative examples. Guides | Manager
if you still find yourself stuck with something, search the forum to find answers because almost everything would have been discussed previously.
all support related to Manager accounting software are provided through the forum. I would recommend you to read the forum rules. FAQ - Manager Forum if you need to communicate privately with any member of the forum, use the Message feature that appears after you click on their username.

The Message option isn’t showing for me. Now that I have added the custom field with the Business Identifier for the customer, it is showing at the end of the page in the Invoice. How can I arrange the order if I want it to come under the customer address?

USE CUSTOM THEMES TO PLACE IT UNDER CUSTOMER ADDRESS

must be new user restrictions. you will be able to message when you automatically level up.

this is yet to be implemented and is considered as an idea.

alternatively, you could enter the business identifier in the Address field itself. you do not even need a separate custom field.

Thank you and I appreciate your help and patience!