Bug on Edit screen of payslips

!!! @Patch
Please look at the picture well before you reply …
The image shows the problem and has a yellow mark on it.
Look at the Units Rate Amount …

The problem is very clear
In my Screen shot The amount equals the number of units? Amount must be equal Rate*Units

I am using the latest version

thank you

@aymnak I didn’t notice the total doesn’t add up myself. That’s why it’s important to describe your screenshot, not just post it (especially when posting screenshot that is not in English). It’s obvious to you but not to someone who doesn’t speak Arabic.

As for the the issue. I’m not able to reproduce the problem though. What happens if you enter different amounts, how does it change the calculated total?

Dear @lubos Amount must be equal Rate*Units
Capture

Dear @lubos this error is Still exist. It only appeared after the v21.2.90 update

@aymnak, you never answered the question you were asked. What happens when you enter different amounts?

@aymnak I’m not able to reproduce the issue but if you are using desktop edition on Windows, can you install WebView2 when prompted on Manager launch?

@Tut, I have the same problem , the problem is amount cell doesn’t sum units*rate but it shows units value directly regardless of rate amount.
I use v21.3.19

Are you on Windows? Do you have WebView2 installed?

I have the same problem as ahmed_elsayed, the amount cell doesn’t give correct total of units x rate and I do have WebView2 installed. I am using Desktop Manager on Windows 10

@chrissyzmissy, what version of Manager are you running?

@Tut, I updated today to Desktop version 21.3.24

Here’s a screen shot

Is the view screen of the Payslip correct?

I think the bug only affects the Edit screen

yes, I use windows version10 and I have installed WebView2

For example - version 21.3.23 om Windows 10 64-bit the Edit screen is wrong but the View screen is correct
Edit screen

View screen

@joe91, yes only edit screen

OK, so it is a bug but it does not affect the validity of the accounting transactions

@Joe91, in my situation it affected, because I made Recurring Pay slip for each employee Like this

and fill units according to it’s data
overtime I fill it as an example 10
absence I fill it as -1

if the employee doesn’t have absence I left it 0
many payslips like that when this problem appear to me I found that all units cell I left it 0 has been filled with Number 1 like this

this affected to many pay slips employee increase with over time they have not do or increase with absence they have not do.
now I must to review all payslips I made before
I hope that you understand my example.

I have moved this back to bugs because of the Edit screen issue. I also changed the subject.

1 Like

Hi @Tut,
I have noticed that This bug has been solved In V21.0.27,
However, there is another problem for me.
it is with the units’ column because it forced to fill by 1, though, I filled it by 0 in form Defaults

but when I create a new Payslip’s value returns to 1

In many payslips, I have to left unit value by 0 because the employee does not have overtime or absence,
but that (0) returns to (1) It affects many payslips I have created.

@ahmed_elsayed, you already reported and illustrated this in your previous post. That is why I moved the topic back to bugs.