Billable Expenses Grayed Out (Empty)

Trying to add a billable expense. I used Manager several years ago and have updated the version today. I have checked to use Billable Expenses. When I go there it is grayed out and there are no options. Pls help. Billable expenses shows up on the left side and I can click on it. However, once there, it is grayed. I have added the payer and category.

It is not clear exactly what you mean. What is grayed out?

You cannot enter billable expenses in the Billable Expenses tab. You must enter them by choosing the Billable expenses account when entering a transaction, such as a payment. Read this Guide: https://www.manager.io/guides/5503.

Again, it is not clear what you mean. There are no “payers” directly involved with Billable Expenses. There may be a payer if you use a payment to record the billable expense. And what “category” are you referring to? Please use terminology from the program. Otherwise, we must guess what you mean.

This is all I get.Mgr IO Bill Time|690x235

It is working 100%. That is what you are supposed to see until you post a billable expense.

You create a Billable expense by creating a purchase invoice, an expense claim, etc and posting it to Billable Expenses.

All explained here - Record billable expenses | Manager

If you read the relevant guides and still have question, then by all means come back here and ask it. Please post the screen images directly