Batch update,create not working

happy new year for all
i have tried to update, create using batch but not working at all
i have one invoice in excel with 141 lines no success to create using batch
before it was working very well but now no
is this a bug or what?
i have also tried many Seperator i.e. , ’ " ; to the end of every line without success
manager V 22.12.29.575

1 Like

There’s been a change in how batch operations work. Now, multiple lines are displayed as separate columns in batch update instead of being concatenated in a single cell.

So, to make multi lines i should duplicate the heading for each line or how?

If you enter a transaction with multiple lines, and then do a batch update, you will see the format to use

yes, but this is difficult way to add multi items, i should duplicate Description,Qty,Price,Account,Vat for evry item as columns !! imagine how long will be the row in my case 141 items.
this is not efficient way, before it was easy.

Why not just view the invoice and click on create new invoice, change the dates and whatever else you otherwise would update?

How do you enter the 141 items in Excel?

Surely that’s as much effort as entering them in Manager?

Yes i also agree the batch update and batch create has become close to impossible to do with batch lines to update. Earlier we used to copy the batch update and delete the key column like and create batch lines and for batch update we would only update in the same column. We are waiting for some update by this month end or if not possible will unistall the latest version and go the old version.