Batch operations not working

The link as @eko pointed out will land you in the latest version and you have to drill down to the version which is in this direct link below:

I can confirm that I have used this since receiving our clients complaint about the error and we have had no issues since downgrading from the latest version FYI.

I can confirm that ias @PFIVE already implied that in this cased downgrading to 22.9.1.350 Server Edition Ubuntu 20.04 TLS indeed allows the older database to work without problem

i got error when update inventory batch update form this version 22.10.10.422

please fix this issue asap …

1 Like

Fixed in the latest version (22.10.21)

Sorry @Lubos but it is not fixed because you now simply do not allow more than 1,000 records to show. It was already reported that anything beyond 1,000 is greyed out, see bug Inability to display or copy all records in some tabs - #13 by GrahamvdR. So we are stuck with batch updates not working for amounts that pass that threshold. Even worse we can therefore in our businesses only see receipts and payments for the last few months and can not access any earlier ones.

A fix would have been that it worked as before and allowing all the records one selects to be subject to batch operations. As it stands it is unexpected behaviour as it worked before on all selected records.

But that’s different issue. Not the original one OP has raised.

I don’t have a solution yet but working on it.

This is different but related and it remains unexpected behaviour because batch operations can now only be carried out on a limited number of records unlike before.

As recent as v22.9.1.350 selection of all records and batch operations worked well. Then you changed the code and we are faced with 2 bugs of which one is fixed by restricting the number of records that can be updated.

I would recommend to revert whatever was changed that caused these two interdependent bugs to occur in newer versions than the aforementioned September 2022 version.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Where is version information?