Bank account in payment and receive forms

Hi

As always, great software.

one suggestion:

when browsing through bank transactions (payments/receipts) would it be possible to show in the header of the page the bankaccount?

We simply put a bank account to be looked at in the search box and that gives you what you are asking for.

You can also click on the “amount” in a bank account (blue font) and see all entries for that account and put in the “search” for example “receipt” to only see all receipts.

The reason this is not present has been explained many times in the forum. Additionally, there is no reason to browse by viewing every transaction. Do your browsing in the Payments or Receipts tab listings, where the bank account is listed.

Hi

Basically I can agree, but

• it is not the idea to browse ‘every’ transactions. But regularly it is usefull/needed to browse transactions for a certain period.
  • on filtering one will only see the filtert data
  • with multiple bank /cash/credit card accounts (we have 10) it can be needed to browse and than it helps to see the bank account in the header
  • on printing a transaction it certainly is needed to see the bank account.

IMHO

Paul

PS I understand it is is small idea, which will take tiny effort, but if not done, I am still a happy user:-)