Amount in Words in the same column where the Total

Hello team,

is it possible to show the Amount in Words in the same column where the Total is showing, which looks good.

Thanks in advance

Rebi

That would be in the same row, and yes, it can be done - edit your custom theme and use “total.number | spell_out” to get the amount in words.

As an aside, you should also spend some time reading through previous threads on the forum - this has already been covered many times.

1 Like

i done a quick search, i cant find the same query, i know amount in words is coming ow in new version. but on the same line of total. can anyone please explain the code if that is very simple.
please

Thanks in advance

This is asked so many times. I feel like there should be a guide.

can you please show me the topic link please. im sorry if this is irritating others.

Well, this discussion shows a couple of examples of using the “spell_out” filter - but you really do need to understand at least the basic concepts of Shopify’s Liquid in order to get a custom theme properly working.

India’s Regulation is a nightmare…

im requesting about the placement for amount in words.

Well, this discussion shows a couple of examples of using the “spell_out” filter - but you really do need to understand at least the basic concepts of Shopify’s Liquid in order to get a custom theme properly working.