Aged receivables

Please attached snap shot of aged receivables

When I used this report before it showed the outstanding amounts in the different days columns. Now all the out standings appear in the current column
please advise if I am doing something wrong
thanks

Do your invoices use Due date field?

No I do not use this
I have never used it and the report used to give me the proper aging

1 Like

Even I am facing this issue, previously without entering the due date the aged receivables used to show the balance which are pending from long time, but now it shows in current column only…

How would the program know how long overdue an invoice is if there was not a due date? Under the Sales Invoices tab, the status column shows invoices without due dates, compared to those with due dates that are overdue, like this:

Incidentally, the screen shot you posted was of a spreadsheet, not a Manager report.

You will need to go and set due date on those invoices retrospectively.

Aging report goes by due date now.

Lubos,
If we use due date will it do retrospective ageing?
Regards
Richard

Yes, for all invoices that you edit by adding a due date.

it seems very strange that from the time I started using manager I never filled in due dates and it use to allocate to the correct days why the change
I am aware that the screen shot I sent use was in excel format but it is exactly the same as the report so what is the difference

/

As @lubos stated “Aging report goes by due date now”
Why not the invoice date any more?
Probably due to the other changes in the program, like the elimination of the Customer Credits account etc.

This was never really true. You may have obtained a report organizing invoices by issue date. I actually don’t know if that’s what the program did, because I never misused it that way. But it cannot possibly have properly sorted invoices into categories by days overdue, because it did not know due dates unless you put them in. Perhaps in an earlier version, the program made the assumption invoices without due dates were due immediately. Whatever it might have done previously, it is far more sophisticated now. So if you want a proper aged receivables report, you will have to put in due dates. On the other hand, if you don’t need that information, leave it blank, and everything will show as current.