Additional options in / Recurring Sales Invoices / Batch Create

Dear Teams,

Could please add the following options (Form defaults / batch delete / edit columns) to the Recurring Sales Invoices / Batch Create ?

Thank you…

Regards

The batch create you show is just a confirmation to post (create) the entries in the Sales Invoices tab of the recurring invoices that you created under Settings. Under the Settings of recurring transactions - sales invoices you have the action tabs available, see screenshot test business below. So if wanting to batch delete recurring transactions you need to do this under settings.

Is it possible to add it to this section?

sales invoices / Recurring Sales Invoices / Batch Create ?

Like in my screenshot?

No that is not possible. I tried to explain that your screenshot is the end of a batch create process prompted by the recurring invoices in Settings.

Ok sir,

Thank you for reverting back.

Regards,

Let me say it a different way, @TamG. What you ask for already exists. You are just looking in the wrong place. @eko showed you where to look.

Editing invoices from the screen in your screenshot will not affect the original recurring invoice. Unless you want to make changes for this instance only, then you can just use the batch update from the invoice tab after creating them.

@BawarYassin

@Tut

I totally get the fact that it’s the last stage of the invoice creation, i would like to have the EDIT COLUMNS only(if possible) as i need to sort the client by name just before clicking on batch create.

Why?

The management needs it in that format!

If you don’t sort it by name (alphabetical order) before clicking on create batch invoice, the number won’t be in ascending order.

i know it may sound weird but it was possible to sort it before the latess updates on manager.io.

That is simply not true as it is technically impossible.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 09-51-13 Multiply Software Limited — Sales Invoices

Here is a screen shot of previous batch invoices created

This does not show a batch create screen and thus confirms what I already mentioned. You showed a screen of the resulting invoices tab not the batch create one. After a batch create the invoices will be as you list in the Invoices tab which can be sorted and has the Edit Columns, etc options. In the screenshot you showed as in all similar tabs such as Payments, Receipts, and Purchase orders you can sort anything by clicking on the column header.

Conclusion ?

i would like to have the EDIT COLUMNS only(if possible) just before clicking on batch create.

The conclusion is simple and was explained to you, this is not possible and was never possible.