Additional email addresses

I would like when I send out email to have a copy sent to another email address.

So i have setup accounts@mydomain.com for manager and I need all PO or other email sent out to be copied to finance@my domain.com (which is a group address for the finance team). I get the error below:

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: Relaying disallowed as finance@mydomain.com
at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String serverResponse)
at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn)
at System.Net.ClosableStream.Close()
at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.SendEmail.Post()

They wont fix it on their side, they say the system should send email as a copy. Please assist if possible add an entry that allows me to enter additional persons to receive the email.

you just need to enter the email id separated by a comma when sending out emails.

I can’t send i still get errors System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: Relaying disallowed as xxxx@domain.com

this is not an issue with Manager. you need to check with your mail provider and update your dns settings for your domain accordingly.