Adding product logos to forms

Dear Sir
Can We Add the Log of products on bottom line of page like this please guide

You could only do this with a custom theme. The technique is beyond the scope of this forum.

if you can customize your theme, edit the logos as a single image in any software and add this image to your footer in the theme.

How I can Add Footer in theme ? please guide Coding

go to the themes

here you can find some themes with footer. so if you know some technique of coding you can done it by your self. otherwise find some local programmer.

Hi, I’ve managed to put in a footer using the themes with a footer as a template, and pasting the HTML off my footer on my website. It looks great on the screen, but when emailed, it looks huge. Any suggestions anyone? (I’ve also tried adding it to notes, but it does the same thing.

you could resize the image to the maximum width of 585 pixels at 72 DPI.
recommended to use FastStone image viewer software.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve just uploaded a resized version on to a test page on my website, and then used the HTML from that and it’s worked perfectly. Thanks

@flowergogo please send me coding of footer theme which you created . its favor for me

you cannot simply copy paste the codes of another theme and expect it to work. you should write the code as per your image parameters.

Sorry, can’t seem to add the coding on here

Post it as a screenshot