Added "Dark" mode

Love the Dark Mode! Great work!

There are some minor issues with the Dark Mode and the recent update. I hope those will be fixed soon.

Thank you @lubos for dark mode. Some colour problems in dark mode,please check it too

Looks great Lubos…but not too sure if I will use it…but will give it try for a few days

woww another version.. Thanks @lubos

This is Awesome! I love the Dark Mode. :heart: Hope the dark mode few color issues should be fix soon.

Nice one @lubos
I love this innovation

The custom report sheet is white and faded

@Abeiku fixed in the latest version (25.10.3)

Great, but not sure if these are part of the plan

Report transformations instructions

Theme Editing space

Under Users, the white shadow is not soft for the eyes

@Abeiku all improved in the latest version (25.10.3.2868)

Hi @Lubos The font and background color on the Select section after creating Advanced Queries are still not clearly visible in dark mode. I’m on Manager version 25.10.3.2868.

@lubos why not remove the second bar on the screen as it is taking too much space. Like this

@anatawiranata this has been improved in the latest version.

@shahabb I agree. Less UI chrome would be better and I think we can do better in top part. For example, name of business and breadcrumb panel could be merged.

The next step for me is to figure out what to do with Emails, History, Attachments and Backup buttons + rename link.

I will probably make it so name of business will be clickable which will reveal dropdown menu for access to screens which are not tabs.

Then the panel with name of business can be still there but can be more narrow and can contain breadcrumb. This will achieve the same pixel savings while still preserve layered UI like it is now.

The Rename link should appear on the Businesses page, where businesses are created. Since this page already allows creation, it should also support editing and backup, in addition to the existing backup button within a business. (You may even consider moving the backup function entirely to the Businesses page, but be prepared for weeks or months of posts asking where it went.) A small pencil or edit icon can be placed next to it, along with a Backup/Download Business File button.

The Emails, History, and Attachments buttons can be moved down to sit alongside Transactions (down the summary page), together with the Lock icon.

Switching between dark and light themes does not refresh the style of the Description input box. Other controls update correctly.



Love the Dark mode! Thank you!

woww I’m still in 25.9.30 and now new version released.. Thanks Team

Opps not look good in new Version for printing its soo dark

for Reports Font (Times New Roman) not likable I want to older version @lubos thanks

Improved in the latest version (25.10.6.2882)