Accidentally deleted Manager. Businesses show 0%

Hello. I have been using Manager for several years and love it. I’m not sure what version I was on (Macbook Pro, Mojave), but I accidentally deleted the software. I thought it was just the installation file. Anyway, Manager would not open anymore, so I downloaded what I believe is the latest version that works with Mojave (manager version 23.12.31.1237). When I open Manager, it shows my two businesses, but when I click each of them, it just shows 0% and it never changes. I verified that my .local/share/Manager folder was still on my Macbook and those files seem fine. I also tried to import a recent backup. It added a new business in the Businesses list, but when clicked again shows 0%. Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong? Maybe the new version of software I installed is too new and not compatible with my data. Let me know what you think. This is very important to me. Thank you.

It will be difficult to help with version from 6 months ago on operating system that is 5 years old.

Have you got another computer where you can transfer your data and test that your data is in fact OK and it’s just incompatibility issue? If you don’t have another computer, sign up for free trial of cloud edition and import your business there from your .local/share/Manager folder. Then see if they open.

Thank you. I was able to install the latest version of Manager on a different computer running OS 12 and imported both businesses successfully. So the data is still there. That is quite a relief!! But I would really love to get Manager working again on my work computer like it was before, since the other computer is used for music production and DJ’ing and not for running my business. Let me know what we can do. Thank you.

Mojave is macOS v10.14. Manager requires macOS v12 or higher:

The current MacOS is v14. As with all software, old hardware is eventually left behind.

Thank you. I was just wondering if there was a way to tell which version of Manager I had been using. I accidentally deleted it somehow but have been using Manager on this old computer for quite a while with no issues at all. Is there a way to see which version I had been using? And/or do you happen to know the last version of Manager that works with Mojave 10.14.6? Thank you.