504 Gateway Time-out

The same, Nederland

same in Greece

Why is it that we pay for a service and there is no feedback or contact numbers???, I am loosing business here!!!

3 Likes

Agreed.
There should be a contact to just update on what is happening and if there is anybody actually resolving the issue.

3 Likes

Completely agree. Could anyone perhaps just comment on what the issue is and how long it will take to rectify?

2 Likes

it is working now

not working for me yet

The service should be coming up online. There was an issue in European data center. I will need to look into this in more detail to see what can be done to prevent this issue in the future. It appears to be preventable. Iā€™m really sorry about this.

3 Likes

Hi @lubos. Could you perhaps just let us know by when the service will resume? Still receiving same error

Thanks, working now

working

@Christelle please try again. It should be working for almost all customers now.

2 Likes

Thanks, working now

Same here

1 Like

Can I ask for your advice as to what steps cloud users can take, if any in this regard? Backups etc?

A daily backup would allow you to instantly be functional by using the desktop addition.

2 Likes

I thought it may be related to Cloudflare (in case you use it for Manager Cloud Edition) as I was warned quite some time ago about a change per 1 November 2022, see also https://blog.cloudflare.com/self-serve-partners-beta/