2 Discounts in one line item

Hi All,

I have a specific requirement for Sales Invoice.

I need 2 Discount percentage columns in a single line.

I am able to use Discount percentage and Tax percentage(Negative Percentage). In the edit view, I can see it in one single line and my final item rate is being shown.

But I am not able to get the same thing in the Print after saving the Sales Invoice.

Is there any possibility that I can get the same print as shown in Picture.

Thanks in Advance!!!

@Shiv, you should not be using a tax code for a discount. This will distort all your tax reports. If you want to apply more than one discount, you need to enter one or both as separate discount line items. See the Guide: Enter a discount as a separate line item | Manager.

1 Like

@Tut

Tax is not an issue for me… as I am using different companies for actual accounting and this I want to just use for Quotations to the customers.

I cannot give the discount in separate lines as I have to give double discount for each item separately.

I want it like this shown below…

Thanks in Advance!!!

This is not possible without using a customn theme and even then may not be possible as the data required is not exposed.

This would be easier to handle using Excel

@Joe91

Thank you Joe for the response…

It would have been better for me to use it if i can give 2 diswcounts in 1 line item…

Just out of interest, why are you giving two discounts for an item?
What is the reason?

I am pretty sure most customers don’t care about the discounts but only about the final price

Manager is a full, double-entry accounting system, with features that support that function. It is not designed so you can use just one functional tab in isolation. If all you want to do is create quotations, you would have an easier time and less work just using a word processing program.